Monday, December 13, 2010

Village grub

Giving myself a little too much time before meeting a friend for a movie, I decided to grab some food. I found myself wandering around the East Village on 3rd ave, looking for a quick bite. I was immediately attracted to 99 Miles to Philly, but was disappointed when I saw a sign that said "cash only". I never have cash on me, so these signs really piss me off. I know credit card fees are high, but you are missing out on business...my business!

So I continue my journey for a quick bite as the movie time is getting near. A few stores down, I find a pizza place called New Amici. Two slices later, I walk out a happy man. The pizza isn't anything special, but its a solid slice. The people are friendly and they have a good beverage selection of coke products, Boylans, and Snapple. My only complaint is that I just wish they served beer, because I was about to see Love and Other Drugs and my orange soda did not prepare me for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment